...for not putting a post up last evening but I had no signal.
It is still windy here but conditions are much improved on yesterday so I'm hoping it is just going to be a 'slog into wind'.
Good luck to all those going to the Conwy Ascent but it looks like I won't make it this year.
The plan for today:
The tide window is from 12:00 to 14:00 start realistically. The distance is approx 8 miles and so would expect a 2hr journey - you should be able to work the rest out yourself.
However, as we learnt from the start the wind makes things pretty much unpredictable:
So journey time could be from 2-4hrs I suspect and as there are contradictory forecasts I may start a little earlier, but then I may not! I will go before 14:00 unless I decide I can't go.
There, you know as much as me.
As to Jimski in suspenders, that will make me chuckle all the way to Cemaes at least, and that's not something that happens often.
Thanks to everyone for all the support and encouragement, very kind.
Sent from my phone